- Eliminate trip hazards and poor drainage.
- Increase crub appeal adding to your property value.
- Minimal disruption to landscaping.
- Process is nearly invisible! Extremely small drill holes of only 5/8″ and fewer of them which are then patched with cement.
- Accurate Lifting:The foam material is precisely injected to control the lifting process and hardens very quickly becoming extremely strong and water impermeable.
- Long lasting results.
- Fraction of the cost of replacement.
Level Your Patios Concrete
We all want to have a backyard that we can kick back and relax in! A sunken patio can be not only unsightly, but a safety liability and diminishes the aesthetic appeal of your outdoor area. Replacing your patio however could not only be costly but also damage a huge portion of your landscaping which will just adds more time and cost to the job. Polyurathane lifting/leveling could be your best solution. There are many things that can create a void beneath the slab, such as erosion from rainwater or gutter runoff, or a tree root that has rotted over time. If dirt fill underneath the slab is not well compacted it can also create voids beneath the concrete. Regardless of the cause these cracked/uneven slabs become a huge pain while landscaping, removing snow or can even lead to falls or serious injury. Polyrathane lifting/leveling is a quick and effective solution, it is a fraction of the cost to tearing out and replacing, with minimal impact to your landscaping. By using a high quality polyurethane, instead of slurry (mudjacking), we can offer long lasting results, with fantastic lifting accuracy, this allows us to raise and stabilize sunken concrete back to its original level. Our process involves drilling a series of small holes (only 5/8″) through the concrete then the polyurethane is injected below the slab, first filling all the voided space and then raising the slab to the desired height. After the process is complete all the holes are patched with cement, making the entire process nearly invisible!