Residential Polyurethane Concrete Lifting provides a cost-effective alternative to replacement with no downtime for curing!
- Sunken Driveways – Prevent vehicle tire damage and under-slab infrastructure such as water, gas, and sewer lines.
- Sidewalks – Eliminate trip hazards and poor drainage.
- Detached garages – Correct Settled structures.
- Attached Garage Floors – Fill voids, correct poor drainage, and slope.
- Patios – Correct pooling water and poor drainage.
- Void Filling – Fill under-slab voids to support concrete and help prevent settling.
- Basement Floors – Level un-even or settled concrete floors.