- Correct Settled structures.
- Increase value to your property.
- Minimal disruption to your finished space.
- Process is nearly invisible! Extremely small drill holes of only 5/8″ and fewer of them which are then patched with cement.
- Accurate Lifting:The foam material is precisely injected to control the lifting process and hardens very quickly becoming extremely strong and water impermeable.
- Long lasting results.
- Fraction of the cost of replacement.
Fix Your Detached Garage Floor
No matter what you keep in your garage no one wants water pooling in it. Drainage in your garage is a can be a huge concern. Once concrete sinks, it can result in water going where it shouldn’t, which causes not only drainage problems but extenstive damage to your the structure and anything in its path. We can correct settled structures before the problem gets worst. Polyurethane lifting/leveling is a quick and effective solution, it is a fraction of the cost to tearing out and replacing, with minimal impact to your finished space. By using a high quality polyurethane, instead of slurry (mudjacking), we can offer long lasting results, with fantastic lifting accuracy, this allows us to raise and stabilize sunken concrete back to its original level. Our process involves drilling a series of small holes (only 5/8″) through the concrete then the polyurethane is injected below the slab, first filling all the voided space and then raising the slab to the desired height. After the process is complete all the holes are patched with cement, making the entire process nearly invisible!